Filing U.S. Income Taxes

All international students who earn an income in the United States are required to file and pay taxes to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), an agency of the Department of Treasury. You are required to file a federal income tax return by April 15th each year. For additional information on filing taxes, including what is considered income and instructions on how to file your taxes go to:

Join our mailing list!

Keep up with all the latest happenings at Hartford Seminary

Sign-up now ›

Hartford Seminary